For our ASM Laser Technology Centre we are hiring an Electrical Engineer.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be contributing to the development and improvement of ALSI’s laser dicing system called LASER1205. You will use your knowledge and experience to develop new designs and improve the current design. Together with mechanical and software engineers, you will specify system requirements, develop test-procedures, make the design and execute the test procedures. You participate in the full life cycle of projects, from initiation, technical feasibility towards production and release towards field customers. Your focus will be on the design and layout on system level of electro-mechanical modules and provide technical support to production and field customers (3rd line support). This could also involve implementing new systems and/or new modules at the customer sites in the U.S, Europe, or Asia. With your communication skills, you are proficient in cooperating with other departments within the organization. You will be working in our R&D center in Beuningen, The Netherlands.
- Lead the execution of electrical engineering projects according to ASMPT Product Development Process; including the stage-gate and milestones reviews
- Lead the formulation of electrical system requirements for new developments and/or new functionalities of the LASER1205 laser dicing system
- Supervise and/or contribute to the design and engineering, the integration and verification testing for laser separation systems, new/modified functionality and system components
- Supervise conformance to relevant standards
- Check the content and quality of Technical Production Documentation and other documentation (e.g. user manuals); make complete where necessary
- Provide third-line support for customers and production plants
- You closely cooperate with and provide technical support to internal departments such as process engineering, manufacturing and service
- You will report to the Systems Engineering Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the machine industry
- Strong fundamentals in electro-mechanical engineering of actuators, motors, sensors, power supplies and cabling
- Experience in safety systems, EMC compliance and international standards such as CE or NFPA is a benefit
- Applicants should also be a hands-on problem solver, with an analytical mindset and with attention to detail
- You are innovative, flexible and customer-oriented
- You have a result-driven attitude and excellent communication skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact our HR department trough firstname.lastname@example.org or 024-6782888.