ASM Pacific is a world-leader in the field of semiconductor equipment. At ASM ALSI in Beuningen, the Netherlands, we develop an advanced multi-beam laser dicing tool, but we also have a technology development team (ASM Center of Competency) that supports the global ASM company with high-tech innovations in various domains, like artificial intelligence, advanced motion control, industrial vision, machine learning and data science. In both the laser dicing business unit and the Center of competency ASM Pacific Technology provides challenging internship positions for university level students. Both short-term (3 months) as well as full-lengths (9 months) MSc internships are supported. We currently have several master students working on their internships in the fields of advanced motion control and artificial intelligence and are always looking for new projects + students.
- A dynamic high-tech industrial environment in which you learn to apply academic knowledge to real-life problems
- Exposure to the larger ASM organization (>16000 person), opportunities to interact/present to colleagues in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Solid supervision by senior professionals that have a strong academic and industrial background
- A market-conform internship compensation and travel expense compensation
- Contribute to state-of-the art industrial developments