Junior System Control Engineer
Become part of the ASM Center of Competency Netherlands
The ASM Center of Competency, located in the Netherlands, is responsible for identifying new high-tech innovation opportunities for the full global ASM Pacific Technology product portfolio.
The equipment portfolio of ASM Pacific Technology covers the complete back-end section of the semiconductor equipment market, and offers comprehensive assembly and advanced packaging solutions for its customers in the fields of optoelectronics, electronics, solar energy, automotive and other segments.
Next generations of semiconductor machines require continuous improvements in performance and reliability. Advanced motion control is an important enabler of further performance improvements of these machines. As a junior or medior control engineer at the ASM Center of Competency, you will play a critical role in development, evaluation and testing of advanced control technologies for a broad product portfolio, consisting of diverse machines for wire-bonding, die-bonding, IC inspection, etc.
Contribute to innovations in the area of motion control, focus is on the experimental implementation of these innovations
Required skills & specifications
- Knowledge of control theories, system identification, control design, mechatronics engineering, and systems engineering in general.
- Development, simulation, implementation and testing of control algorithms (system identification, feedback and feedforward control).
- Knowledge of C/C++ is a prerequisite.
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink; knowledge of Stateflow is a plus.
- Experience with systems for rapid control prototyping, such as xPCtarget, dSPACE, LabView, or Beckhoff EtherCAT is a plus.
- Knowledge of discrete-time signal processing is a plus.
- Knowledge of setpoint generation is a plus
- Motivated by new innovation opportunities and driven by technical content.
- MSc or PhD in control technology and related mechatronics fields received at mechanical or electrical engineering department.
- Juniors (recent graduates or 1-2 years working experience) and medior candidates (3-5 years working experience) are welcome to appl
For more information on this position please contact our HR department through 024-3786288. Please send your application to email@example.com