The Mechanical Designer defines, realizes and validates robust and cost effective electro-mechanical solutions
ASM Laser Separation International is looking for an experienced Mechanical Designer. The Mechanical Designer defines, realizes and validates robust and cost effective electro-mechanical solutions for ASM ALSI’s laser dicing and grooving system to fulfill system specifications. The mechanical designer is responsible for the quality of the design and ASM ALSI’s technical product documentation. Finally the Mechanical Designer is responsible for transferring the technical product documentation towards manufacturing and support of manufacturing during (sub-) system assembly.
The minimal requirements:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in mechanical engineering;
- Familiar with design of mechanical constructions including the manufacturability aspects (mould/tool design).
- Experience with high precision constructions and drive mechanisms, preferably for semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Proficiency in relevant CAD software systems (NX (preferred), SolidEdge, E-plan, etc.);
- Pro-active team player with good communication skills (in both Dutch and English);
- Analytically strong, able to think on a conceptual level and to work hands-on;
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience as a mechanical designer;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter; initiating tasks and spotting new opportunities
- Ability to organize your own work and that of others
- Outgoing and inquisitive attitude
- Results-focused while promoting a team spirit
For information or to apply contact our HR Manager, Jeroen Bisselink: firstname.lastname@example.org