For our ASM Laser Technology Centre we are hiring a Mechanical Engineer.
As a Mechanical Engineer or System Engineer, you will be contributing to the development and improvement of ALSI’s LASER1205. You will use your knowledge and experience to develop new designs and improve the current design. Together with electrical and software engineers, you will specify system requirements, develop test-procedures, make the design and execute the test procedures. You participate in the full life cycle of projects, from initiation, technical feasibility towards production and release towards field customers. This could also involve implementing new systems and/or new modules at the customer sites in the U.S, Europe, or Asia. With your communication skills, you are proficient in cooperating with other departments within the organization. You will be working in our R&D center in Beuningen, The Netherlands.
- Lead the execution of mechanical and multidisciplinary engineering projects according to ASMPT Product Development Process; including the stage-gate and milestones reviews
- Lead the formulation of electrical system requirements for new developments and/or new functionalities of the LASER1205 laser dicing system
- Supervise and/or contribute to the design and engineering, the integration and verification testing for laser separation systems, new/modified functionality and system components
- Supervise conformance to relevant standards
- Check the content and quality of Technical Production Documentation and other documentation (e.g. user manuals); make complete where necessary
- Provide third-line support for customers and production plants
- You closely cooperate with and provide technical support to internal departments such as process engineering, manufacturing and service
- You will report to the System Engineering Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the machine industry
- You have experienced with CAD design of mechanical constructions
- You are innovative, flexible and customer-oriented.
- You have a result-driven attitude and excellent communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact our HR department trough email@example.com or 024-6782888.