For our ASM Laser Technology Centre we are hiring a (Technical) Sales Engineer
As a part of the growing ASM Laser Separations marketing, Sales and Service team, you will support our customers and local front line sales organization. In this position you will combine your technical knowledge of our machine and technology with commercial mindset and skills. You will assist customers and our sales organization during the quotation process, you wil process eventual PO’s in SAP and answer questions regarding technical product specifications and options for our machine. In principal this position is a back-office position so you will be working at our headquarters in Beuningen, near Nijmegen. In exception, if needed, on our customer ‘s sites in Asia, North America and Europe. The majority of the sales support will be carried our through phone, email and when customers visit us for acceptance meetings of a machine.
Fot this position we are looking for a commercial person, with preferably seniority and international working experience with sales of high tech capital equipment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding promptly to incoming customer or 1st Line Sales & Service inquiries.
- Promote ASM-ALSI Product and Process range to end users and Sales Force
- Generate Equipment Quotations
- Purchase Order processing
- TAP – Technical Acceptance Protocol
- SO – Sales Order (Order Acknowledgement)
- Equipment shipment planning watch dog
- Process Support
- RFS – Request For Sampling
- Escalating the unresolved issues to the 2nd line service engineer.
- Follow up incoming calls (close open calls, fill in root cause analyses, check shipments etc.)
- Administrating and documenting Sales Q&A
- Attend Technical review meetings, attend software release meetings, collect technical input from the FSE
Skills & Specificated requirements:
- Bachelor degree in engineering or international businesses
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a technical sales or customer service position
- Highly organized and responsible in nature
- Natural attitude to support Field Sales Force
- Great communication skills
- Speak English and preferable also German
- Ability to deal with the customers effectively
- Ability to think critically and analyze efficiently
- Stress tolerance and creative
For more information, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org