Senior CAE specialist
For our ASM Center of Competency Netherlands we’re hiring a Senior CAE Specialist
The ASM Center of Competency, located in the Netherlands, is responsible for identifying new high-tech innovation opportunities for the full global ASM Pacific Technology product portfolio. The equipment portfolio of ASM Pacific Technology covers the complete back-end section of the semiconductor equipment market and offers comprehensive assembly and advanced packaging solutions for its customers in the fields of optoelectronics, electronics, solar energy, automotive and other segments. In the ASM Center of Competency we are looking for pro-active candidates with a strong industrial background in developing high-tech (semiconductor) equipment. The candidate will work with a wide range of Dutch engineering parties and Universities to generate innovations for existing and new ASM PT products. The technical-content-driven candidate will be responsible for successfully introducing these innovations, with the shortest possible time-to-market, in the various product teams at ASM in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Build up a strong modeling competency together with available control engineers. Emphasis on dynamical systems with flexible structures
- Work closely with the local team members, as well as with the Asian R&D members to understand the detailed requirements for the model
- Interpret the results of the model and translate those to recommendations for the R&D and product group colleagues
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Masters’ degree in a mechanical/engineering or another relevant academic technical background
- Ten to fifteen years of industrial experience, preferably in the high-tech equipment industry
- Strong knowledge of finite-element modeling of dynamical system
- Strong knowledge of ANSYS/Hyperworks and Matlab
- Knowledge on motion control theory and drive technology, mechanical engineering, actuators and sensing technologies
- Knowledge on mechatronics system engineering, preferably in high-speed high-precision equipment area
- Motivated by innovation opportunities and driven by challenging technical content.
- Good social, communication and presentation skills for bridging the gap to the ASM product groups in Asia
- Creative out-of-the box thinker, strong analytical mindset
What we offer
A young, dynamic, multi-disciplinary and international organization with challenging projects in the semiconductor industry. We offer excellent employee benefits. We value independent thinking and individual effort, but even more, we value team work. ASM Pacific Technology focusses on your personal development by providing a training and development programs. In addition, you will have that the opportunity to visit other ASM locations in Hong Kong and Singapore or other sites in Europe, Asia and U.S.
Are you interested in and passionate about our technology? Then please contact Jeroen Bisselink via telephone number +31-(0)6 228 500 48 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.