Senior Software Engineer
For our ASM Laser Technology Centre we are hiring a Senior Software Engineer with proven software design qualities
As a part of the ASM Laser Separations Software team, you will develop software functionalities for our Laser 1205 system. It’s your task to specify, design, develop, integrate and test software that constantly pushes the limits of our system’s performance.
You will perform in close cooperation with other embedded software engineers, motion control software engineers and test engineers of the software team, other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, lasers) and key suppliers. Our software engineers work in small project teams. Besides development of new software solutions your task is to analyze and solve complex problems. You will be working at our R&D center at our headquarters in Beuningen, near Nijmegen. In exception, if needed, on our customer’s sites in Asia, North America and Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Specifying, designing and implementing highly innovative and challenging software solutions for our laser dicing system.
- Testing the solutions on a (simulated) machine.
- Acting as technical lead of a feature development team, supervising 1 or 2 software engineers.
- Reviewing system requirements.
- Contributing to our monthly software release.
- Supporting our service department with issues that cannot be solved by 1st and 2nd line.
- Reporting to the team lead software engineering.
Skills & Specificated requirements:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in machine manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C++, Python and Object Oriented Design.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Windows (XP, 7, 10) as product platform.
- Knowledge on Real-time Linux, TwinCAT, and Matlab/Simulink is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and (preferably) Dutch
- Customer oriented, flexible, result and quality driven.
For more information, please send a mail to email@example.com