Technical Project Leader
For our ASM Laser Technology Centre we are hiring a Technical Project Leader.
As a Technical Project Leader, you will be contribute to the development and improvement of ALSI’s LASER1205 laser dicing system. The main module that you will be responsible for is the Tape Frame Handler. You will use your knowledge and experience to lead the technical development of the system according to the development roadmap. You lead the team consisting of mechanical, electrical and software engineers, in specifying system requirements and test-procedures. After the design and engineering phase, you develop and verify prototypes. You participate in the full life cycle of projects, from initiation, technical feasibility towards production and release towards field customers. This could also involve supporting our service department in the deployment of systems to the customers in the U.S, Europe, or Asia. You will be working in our R&D center at our headquarters in Beuningen, near Nijmegen.
- Lead the execution of engineering projects according to ASM PT Product Development Process; including the stage-gate and milestones reviews.
- Lead the formulation of system requirements – mechanical, electrical and software for new developments and/or new functionalities of the LASER1205 laser dicing system.
- Supervise and/or contribute to the design and engineering, the integration and verification testing for laser separation systems, new/modified functionality and system components.
- Supervise conformance to relevant standards.
- Check the content and quality of Technical Production Documentation and other documentation (e.g. user manuals); make complete where necessary.
- Provide third-line support for customers and production plants.
- You closely cooperate with and provide technical support to internal departments such as process engineering, manufacturing and service.
- You will report to the Systems Engineering Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline
- You have a minimum of 7-10 years of relevant work experience in the machine industry; preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- You have experience with product development including life-cycle management and are familiar with the requirement management process.
- You have proven experience in leading engineering project teams and reporting progress to management.
- You are familiar with or certified in IPMA or Prince-2.
- You have the ability to plan, schedule and coordinate a product development project and to manage a crossfunctional team to deliver the required results on time and within budget.
- You maintain awareness of safety and environmental requirements.
- You are innovative, flexible and customer-oriented.
- You have a result-driven attitude and excellent communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact our HR department trough email@example.com or 024-6782888.