Software Engineer Twincat
In our Laser technology center we are hiring software engineer with in depth knowledge and experience with Twincat software.
As a part of the ASM ALSI Software team, you will develop software functionalities for our Laser 1205 System. It’s your task to specify, design, develop, integrate and test software that constantly pushes the limits of our system’s performance.
You will work in close cooperation with other Software Engineers, System Engineers, Test Engineers and the other R&D and Process Engineering departments. Our Software Engineers work in small project teams. Besides development of new software solutions your task is to analyze and solve complex problems. You will be working at our headquarters in Beuningen, near Nijmegen and you will travel on occasion to other ASM sites and customer’s sites in Asia, North America and Europe. The software Engineer Twincat reports to ALSI’s Software Team Leader.
- Specifying, designing and implementing highly innovative and challenging software solutions for our laser dicing system.
- Contributing to the development of advanced wafer handling systems for the Laser 1205 machine.
- Testing the solutions on a (simulated) machine.
- Contributing to the monthly software releases.
- Supporting ALSI’s service department with complex issues that cannot be solved by 1st and 2nd line.
Desired Skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in TwinCat 2 and/or TwinCat 3.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in machine manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Windows (XP, 7, 10) as product platform.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Python and Object Oriented Design.
- Knowledge of C++, Real-time Linux and Matlab/Simulink is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and (preferably) Dutch.
- Customer oriented, flexible, result and quality driven.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact our HR department trough email@example.com or 024-6782888.