For our Laser competence center we are hiring a Technical Product Documentation Engineer
ASM Laser Separation International is hiring a Technical Product Documentation (TPD) Engineer. As a Technical Product Documentation (TPD) engineer you are responsible for creating and managing the bill of materials of products under development in the site PLM system, and maintaining them over the life time of the Laser 1205 Dicing and Grooving system. The TPD engineer will work next to project teams and in close cooperation with the New Product Introduction (NPI) manager and reports to the Operations manager. You will be working in our R&D center at our head-quarters in Beuningen, near Nijmegen.
Overall responsibilities and activities
- Implementing new product introduction into Engineering Change Order (ECO) and/or translating change requests coming from Life Cycle management project into ECO: Building and maintaining the Bill of Material of a product in our Data Management system (TeamCenter).
- Reviewing changes on Bill of Materials as well as Technical Product Documentation together with lead engineers, NPI manager and operations manager.
- Supporting project engineers on uploading and maintaining all relevant technical product documentation for parts and packaging in our data management system.
- First line contact with production; addressing obsolescence in and completeness of the Bill of Materials.
- Updating of Bill of Materials and the configuration of installed equipment after upgrades in close cooperation with Customer Service.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engineering degree in Mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar technical discipline;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the field of technical product documentation with a manufacturing equipment supplier;
- Profound knowledge of SAP
- Capability of reading electrical schematics
- Capability of reading technical documentation, Bill of material
- Knowledge of product life cycle management
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with Teamcenter
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with NX (Solid Edge is used as a secondary tool)
- Affinity with product development
- Team player
- Planning and prioritizing own work
- Highly organized and responsible in nature
- Great communication skills in English
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org