Senior Engineer Embedded Motion Control
For the ASM Center of Competency Netherlands we’re hiring a seasoned Embedded Motion Control Engineer.
The ASM Center of Competency, located in the Netherlands, is responsible for identifying new high-tech innovation opportunities for the full global ASM Pacific Technology product portfolio. The equipment portfolio of ASM Pacific Technology covers the complete back-end section of the semiconductor equipment market and offers comprehensive assembly and advanced packaging solutions for its customers in the fields of optoelectronics, electronics, solar energy, automotive and other segments.
In the ASM Center of Competency we are looking for pro-active candidates with a strong industrial background in developing high-tech (semiconductor) equipment. The candidate will work with a wide range of Dutch engineering parties and Universities to generate innovations for existing and new ASM PT products. The technical-content-driven candidate will be responsible for successfully introducing these innovations, with the shortest possible time-to-market, in the various product teams at ASM in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Implement innovative control strategies in a real-time hardware embedded environment
- Design, implement and test embedded solutions on available hardware and prototypes.
- Help clarify requirements and take responsibility for the overall embedded design.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical/mechanical/Software engineering
- Solid industrial experience, preferably in the high-tech equipment industry
- Strong knowledge of programming embedded SW solutions for motion control algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of C programming, Matlab and other embedded SW techniques
- Knowledge on motion control theory, actuators and sensing technologies
- Knowledge on mechatronics system engineering, preferably in high-speed high-precision equipment area
- Motivated by technical challenges and driven by challenging technical content.
- Creative out-of-the box thinker, strong analytical mindset
What we offer
A young, dynamic, multi-disciplinary and international organization with challenging projects in the semiconductor industry. We offer excellent employee benefits. We value independent thinking and individual effort, but even more, we value team work. ASM Pacific Technology focusses on your personal development by providing a training and development programs. In addition, you will have that the opportunity to visit other ASM locations in Hong Kong and Singapore or other sites in Europe, Asia and U.S.
Are you interested in and passionate about our technology? Then please contact Jeroen Bisselink via telephone number +31-(0)6 228 500 48 or send your CV to email@example.com.