Senior Process Engineer
Become part of our elite team of process engineers at our R&D center in Beuningen.
Based on the capabilities of our laser dicing and grooving technologies, a Senior Process Engineer is responsible for developing laser dicing and grooving processes and optimizing processes for customer applications. The Senior Process Engineer will work closely with customers to understand the specific (dicing and grooving) requirements in order to determine the optimum process.
A Senior Process Engineer will have a broad experience over several applications and segments and will be able to do some development work for new application or customers. He/she plays an important role during equipment acceptance tests as well as during process development and implementation at the customer’s site. The Senior Process Engineer is functionally reporting to ASM ALSI’s Process Development Manager.
- Identify and solve challenges in existing processes
- Develop good understanding and knowledge of laser dicing and grooving capabilities for the target applications
- Manage sampling, design-in and qualification of the customers’ applications in close cooperation with customers
- Analyze experimental results and formulate professional technical reports for both internal and customer use
- Expansion of the application fields for full cut laser dicing and grooving techniques
- Technical support of international customers and support of sales department
- Development and implementation of processes at customer sites Mentor and train operators and frontline Process Engineers who are located in many country’s around the glob
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master (or comparable) degree in engineering or physics
- At least 5 years of job experience or Ph.D. degree
- Pragmatic and hands-on mentality
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Broad Experience in laser material processing
- Knowledge about laser optics is an advantage
- Experience in the front- and backend processing in the semiconductor industry would be an advantage
- Good team player, good communication skills and customer oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Frequent international traveling
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Capability to work independently
- Project Leadership experience is a plus
What we offer
A young, dynamic, multi-disciplinary and international organization with challenging projects in the semiconductor industry. We offer excellent employee benefits. We value independent thinking and individual effort, but even more, we value team work. ALSI focusses on your personal development by providing a training and development programs. In addition, you will have that the opportunity to visit other ASM locations in Hong Kong and Singapore and our customer sites in Europe, Asia and U.S.
Are you interested in and passionate about our technology? Then please contact Jeroen Bisselink via telephone number +31-(0)6 228 500 48 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.