Become part of our Multi-disciplinary System Engineering team at our R&D center in Beuningen.
Our system engineers are responsible for development, engineering and sustaining. The department contains mechanical, electrical and mechatronics engineers. They work in close cooperation with the R&D department, software engineering, Process Engineers, customer service, manufacturing sites and local service engineers all around the globe.
As a System Engineer, you will be contribute and have a leading role in the development and improvement of the LASER1205 laser dicing platform. You will use your knowledge and experience to lead the technical development of the system according to the development roadmap. You lead the team consisting of mechanical, electrical and software engineers, in specifying system requirements and test-procedures. After the design and engineering phase, you develop and verify prototypes. You participate in the full life cycle of projects, from initiation, technical feasibility towards production and release towards field customers. This also involves supporting our service department in the deployment of systems to the customers in the U.S, Europe, or Asia. You will be working in our development and engineering center in Beuningen, The Netherlands.
Desired skills and experience
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechatronics, (Opto)Mechanics or Computer science
- A minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in the field of Development & Engineering of (fine) mechanics / mechatronics; preferably with vision systems.
- You are able to think conceptually and act pragmatically;
- You have affinity with software development
- You have experience with writing system requirements and specifications, building prototypes, and performance testing and verification
- You have proven experience in engineering projects and reporting progress to different stakeholders
- You are innovative, flexible and customer-oriented
- You are willing to travel internationally to our manufacturing sites or customers up to a couple of times per year
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, is a must
- You have a result-driven attitude and good communication skills.
What we offer
A young, dynamic, multi-disciplinary and international organization with challenging projects in the semiconductor industry. We offer excellent employee benefits. We value independent thinking and individual effort, but even more, we value team work. ALSI focusses on your personal development by providing a training and development programs. In addition, you will have that the opportunity to visit other ASM locations in Hong Kong and Singapore and our customer sites in Europe, Asia and U.S.
Are you interested in and passionate about our technology? Then please contact Jeroen Bisselink via telephone number +31-(0)6 228 500 48 or send your CV to email@example.com.